Return Goods Authorization
Instructions for Returning Equipment
- Using the Return Goods Authorization (RGA) form below, please provide the required information.
- Multiple products and product models can be returned using the same form. To select multiple models, hold down the CTRL key while clicking on the appropriate model numbers. Be sure to also list the serial number of each product being returned (serial number label may be located inside the enclosure). If uncertain about the model or serial numbers, simply provide a short description of the product that is being returned in the “Reason for Return” field.
- Typically, a repair can take 2 to 3 weeks. If this repair is urgent, we can provide a 7-day rush service for an Expedite Fee of $100, or 3-day rush service for an Expedite Fee of $250. Just select the level of priority in the RGA Form below. If for some reason, we are unable to complete the repair in the number of days you select, we will not charge the additional fee.
- If returning a product for repair, please describe the problem you are having with the product under “Additional Comments”. If returning multiple units for repair, be sure to list the last 4 digits of the serial number followed by a short comment describing the problem.
- An email acknowledging your RGA request will be sent immediately to the address provided. A second email with the RGA number and shipment instructions will be sent within 4 business hours (8 am to 5 pm EST). RGA numbers are only valid for 60 days. After that, a new RGA request form must be submitted.
* Required Fields