In addition to the standard 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty, and the 30 Day Return Policy, Chemtrac occasionally offers a special 60 Day Performance Guarantee (generally as part of a sales promotion). Such time-limited offers are product-specific, as well as application-specific, and require prequalification. In order to get approval, customers can request an application questionnaire via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon written approval from Chemtrac, the customer must place their order within 6 months. Customers with applications that do not qualify for the 60 Day Performance Guarantee would still qualify for the standard 30 day return policy.
With this performance guarantee, if for any reason a customer is not completely satisfied with their purchase, they can contact us within 60 days of taking delivery, and request to return the product for a refund. Any return that is made under this offer is not subject to the standard 15% restocking fee. The performance guarantee terms and conditions are listed below.
60 Day Performance Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- The customer’s product application must be preapproved by Chemtrac.
- The customer must notify Chemtrac of any product return by email (email@example.com) within 60 days of taking delivery and prior to organizing return of the equipment. If the customer has no proof of delivery date, the delivery date will be assumed to be three business days from the date of dispatch of the product (typically the date of invoice).
- Details for the reason of return should be provided upon request. If Chemtrac feels the issue(s) can be addressed (e.g. instrument not reading accurately), and the customer is willing to implement the recommendations provided by Chemtrac, then the 60 day return period can be extended by mutual agreement, and will be annotated in writing to the customer.
- Chemtrac will provide a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number that must be clearly noted on any shipping paperwork, and displayed on the outside of the shipping carton.
- Equipment must be returned within 14 days of receiving the RGA Number from Chemtrac.
- The refund will be for the amount of the original purchase price, excluding:
- The cost of any accessories not returned to Chemtrac.
- The cost of any necessary repair for a product returned with damage.
- The original delivery cost as specified in the customer’s order.
- The cost for returning the equipment (if organized by Chemtrac).
If any of the above terms are not accepted and/or met, then the return will be rejected and no refund issued. Rejected returns are to be collected by the customer within 30 days, after which the items will be disposed of.