In addition to the 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, Chemtrac offers a 30 Day Return Policy. If for any reason a customer is unsatisfied with their purchase, they can contact us within 30 days of taking delivery, and return the product for a refund. The return will be subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
30 Day Return Policy Terms and Conditions
- The customer must notify Chemtrac of any product return by email ([email protected]) within 30 days of taking delivery and prior to organizing return of the equipment. If the customer has no proof of delivery date, the delivery date will be assumed to be three business days from the date of dispatch of the product (typically the date of invoice).
- Chemtrac will provide a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number that must be clearly noted on any shipping paperwork, and displayed on the outside of the shipping carton.
- Details for the reason of return should be provided upon request. If Chemtrac feels the issue(s) can be addressed (e.g. instrument not reading accurately), and the customer is willing to implement the recommendations provided by Chemtrac, then the 60 day return period can be extended by mutual agreement, and will be annotated in writing to the customer.
- Equipment must be returned within 14 days of receiving the RGA Number from Chemtrac.
- The refund will be for the amount of the original purchase price, excluding:
- A 15% restocking fee.
- The cost of any consumable items that were opened or used (e.g. membrane cap, electrolyte, calibration standards).
- The cost of any accessories not returned to Chemtrac.
- The cost of any necessary repair for a product returned with damage.
- The original delivery cost as specified in the customer’s order.
- The cost for returning the equipment (if organized by Chemtrac).
If any of the above terms are not accepted and/or met, then the return will be rejected and no refund issued. Rejected returns are to be collected by the customer within 30 days, after which the items will be disposed of.