The Chlorine Dioxide Analyzers can be used for whatever water applications where chlorine dioxide residuals need to be monitored and/or controlled. They consist of a HydroACT multi-parameter analyzer, a chlorine dioxide probe sensor, and a sample flow cell.
There are options for the HydroACT configurations depending on how many sensor inputs are necessary, output and communication needs, and control requirements.
Standard flow cells are for a single probe. There are also options for two and three probe flow cells.
- Includes analyzer, chlorine sensor, flow cell, 1 analog output, 1 year consumables
- Accurate chlorine dioxide measurement
- No moving parts, no reagents
- Event logging
- Expandable sensor inputs and I/O
- Color display and data-logging with microSD card download
- Modbus or PROFIBUS communications
- Chemical feed control capability (e.g. PID)
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Easy set up and maintenance
- Intuitive menu and programming functions